Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
VISION AND ETHOS STATEMENT
Our vision is to create an outstanding, flagship school
serving our local community, unlocking and developing the potential of all our wonderful children.
- Archbishop Courtenay Primary School is a multi-culturally inclusive school where the distinctive Christian values form the main focus of our religious teaching.
- Children from all faiths, and none, are welcomed into our school family.
- Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Above all, there is a passionate desire for every child to achieve their very best in their academic, social, physical and spiritual development.
- It is most important to see our pupils enjoying school, attending regularly and behaving exceptionally well.
- Our intention is to join the community together, raising standards and aspirations and helping children to live and work in a culturally diverse society.
- We are committed to following Fundamental British Values.
- Our work reflects the vision and ethos of the Diocese of Canterbury Academies Trust (Aquila). Its mission, aims and ethos can be viewed on the Aquila website www.diocant-aquila.org.